Three Attendees (free feature)
- Most VoIP phones will allow you to make a conference call with 3 attendees. This is free Voys Freedom functionality.
- The specific procedure to make a 3-way conference call is different for every VoIP phone. However most phones will work in a way similar to the procedure described below, which is for the Yealink T21(P).
How it works
- Make OR an answer a call.
- Press Conf >> Dial number/extension of other attendee >> Press Send >> When the attendee answers the call, Press Conf >> Repeat to add a third attendee.
During the conference call, you can do the following:
- Press the Hold key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the Split key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the Cancel key to end the conference call.
Unlimited Attendees (Add-on feature)
- Your virtual conference room with unlimited attendees.
- Attend a conference call by dialling a dedicated phone number from any phone.
- Click Add.
- Enter Extension number e.g. 701 >> Enter other needed detailssuch as Admin password >> Click Save.
- Admin password: 4-digitcode. This is the password that only you have. This makes you admin of theconference room. The admin can press 3 during the conference to remove the last caller to enter theconference call.
- User Password: 4-digitcode. This is the password that is handed out to the guest attendees.
- Message settings: Select if you would like to have messages played in English or Dutch before you enter the conference room. You will be prompted to enter your 4-digit password.
- If you don’t already have a separate conference number on your account, please add a number.
- Click Dialplan (on the main navigation bar) >> Click on the conference number.
- Click on the 3 dots next to Step 1 >> select Conference from the firstdrop-down menu >> Select the Extension number set above from thesecond drop-down menu >> Click Save on step >> Click Save for Dialplan.
How it works
- Call Phone number or Extension >> After voice prompt, Enter User Password, followed by the # key.
- When you’re the first caller, you will hear the hold tone.
- When a second attendant enters the conference call, you will hear a sound and you can start the conversation.
- When somebody leaves the conference call, you will hear another sound.