What does it do?
- Block or allow certain numbers, area codes or countries.
- Route inbound calls according to the phone number of the caller.
- For example, an inbound filter, to be sure that customer A is always routed to colleague B. Never have to forward calls anymore.
- You can filter on a section of a number - for instance, +2721 or +2712 if you want to filter calls from Cape Town or Johannesburg - or a full number.
How to configure
- Log in on Freedom
- Go to Admin >> Advanced options >> Filter
- Click Add >> Follow prompt.
- Select Type filter >> Enter other needed details >> Click Save.
- Click Dialplan (on the main navigation bar) >> Click on the on the number to filter.
- Select Filter group >> Select desired filter group >> Click Save on step >> Click Save for Dialplan.
The Filter can not be added before or in-between routing steps. The filter must either be added.
- To an empty dialplan,
- added directly after an Opening Hours Filter,
- or added as the last step, before adding other routing steps.