The settings below refer specifically to the Fanvil X3S and X3P.
- Connect the Fanvil device to the network (modem/router/switch/network point) using an Ethernet cable (ensure that your PC is connected to the same network as the Fanvil device)
- Locate the IP address of the device by pressing the "OK" button on Fanvil X3SP or alternatively pressing the soft menu button "i" or by long-pressing button "2" on the Fanvil X3P. To obtain the IP address of the Fanvil X1P press "Menu" >> "Status" or the "Down" navigation key.
- Launch the web browser and type the IP address into the URL bar
- Login to the device's web interface
- Fill in the following details: Username: Admin Password: Admin
- Go to Line >> Line 1 >> Basic Settings and fill in the details below
Username: Account ID (Can be found on Freedom under Admin >> VoIP Account )
Display name: Extension number
Authentication Name: Account ID
Password: Can be found on Freedom under Admin >> VoIP Account
Server Name: sip.voys.co.za
Go to Line >> SIP >> Codec Settings and Enable G.711A
Go to Line >> SIP >> Advanced Settings
Go to Line >> SIP >> SIP Global Settings
Once the Line Status changes to “Registered”, you’re set.