These settings refer specifically to the Snom 300, 320, 360 and 370.
- Connect the Snom device to the network (modem/router/switch/network point) using an Ethernet cable (ensure that your PC is connected to the same network as the Snom device)
- Locate the IP address of the device by pressing the 'Help' button Launch the web browser and type the IP address into the URL bar
- Login to the device's web interface
Go to ‘Identity 1’ >> ‘Login’ and fill in the following details and click ‘Apply’:
Account: Account ID (Can be found on Freedom under Admin >> VoIP Account )
Display name: Extension number
Authentication Username: Account ID (Can be found on Freedom under Admin >> VoIP Account )
- Go to the 'SIP' and fill in the following details then click ‘Apply’.
- Go to the 'NAT' tab and fill in the following and click ‘Apply’
- Go to the ‘RTP’ tab and fill in the following then click ‘Apply’
- Check the status of the VoIP account by clicking on ‘System information’ in the menu.
- If the account is registered, the following will appear in 'Identity 1 Status': ‘Account @ Server: OK'
- You are ready to make and receive calls!