Bria is a softphone by Counterpath. It has advanced functionality.
- Download the app in the Android Play Store or Apple App Store. For Windows and Mac you can download it here.
- Go to ‘Settings’, Click the ‘+’ sign
- Select ‘VoIP (SIP) – Calling’
- Copy the settings from the screenshot below.
Enter the following details in the tab ‘Account’:
- Account name Internal extension number (e.g. 201)
- Display as Internal extension number (e.g. 201)
- Username Account ID of the VoIP-account (is visible in Freedom under Admin >> VoIP Account)
- Password Password of the VoIP-account (is visible in Freedom under Admin >> VoIP Account)
- Domain sip.voys.co.za
- Click ‘Register’ to save the settings. Under ‘Account Status’ you will now see ‘Registered’. You are ready to make VoIP calls from the app!