Toggling your availability can be done in various ways i.e. via Freedom, on your Voys Webphone and on your Voys 4G-app. To ensure that this is possible, you need to be added as a User (see how to add a User here). In the User profile, link your extensions to the devices that you use for making and receiving calls. This will make it possible to toggle your availability as shown below.
Setting your availability via Freedom
- Log in on Freedom
- Under ‘Accessibility’, select the VoIP extension or external number that you are available to take calls on.
Setting your availability via the Voys Webphone
- Log into your Webphone or open the Webphone app
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Under 'User destination', select the VoIP extension or external number that you are available to take calls on.
Setting your availability via the Voys plugin
- Log into your Voys plugin
- Go to ‘Availability’ and click on the drop-down menu. Select the device you would like to receive calls on.
Tip: A fail-safe way to ensure that your calls are always set to reach you on any extension (device) or external number that you use for making and receiving calls at any given time, is to also add your User in your Dial plan as shown below.