This article explains the basics of how to create or edit a dialplan for your phone number. Refer to specific feature help pages for the specific instructions on how to include a particular feature in the dialplan.
- Log in on Freedom
- Click on 'Dialplan' in the main navigation bar.
Open or add a Dialplan
If you are editing an existing Dialplan:
- Click on the corresponding phone number.
If you're adding a dialplan for a new number:
- Click Add routing.
- Enter the 'Phone number' you wish to create a dial plan for. Freedom will give suggestions that do not have a dialplan yet.
- Enter a 'Description' for easy reference. (e.g. 'Main number')
Add, Edit or Delete steps
- To add a step, click on add step. To edit a step, click on the three dots at the end of the specific row that you would like to edit.
- When adding or editing a step, use drop down menus to select a feature and/or feature options.
- Click Save at the end of that step
- When you're done, click Save at the bottom of the dialplan.