To set up your Voicemail:
- Log in to your Freedom account
- Go to 'Admin' in the Main Menu >> 'Voicemail' under 'Call forwarding'
- Click Add
- 'Voicemail box number': Choose a unique number for your voicemail box i.e. '901' (We prefer to use the '900' range for voicemail boxes)
- 'Description': Enter a description for the voicemail box for easy reference i.e. Main voicemail box
- 'Email addresses': Enter the email addresse(s) (if more than one email address, then separate the email addresses with a comma and no spaces)
- 'Welcome message type': From the drop-down menu, choose the type of message that you would like to be played by selecting either None, Default or Custom
- Selecting Default will use a default system message - you can choose the Language and Gender of this default message under 'Message settings'
- Selecting Custom will require you to upload your own audio file (either WAV or MP3, max 5MB). By clicking on the drop-down menu under 'Custom message', to access a message that was saved to 'Sounds' earlier or by clicking on Choose file under 'File', to upload a message from your PC.
- Click Save.
Please note: For the voicemail to be active you lastly need to add it as the final step in your Dialplan.