Adding a User via Freedom:
- Log in on Freedom
- Go to 'Admin' in the Main Menu >> Click 'Users' under 'Main functionalities'.
- Click on Add to add a User to your existing list.
- Fill in your colleague's 'Personal Information'.
- Create a unique default password and add the same password to the 'Password' and 'Password check' fields.
- Under 'Permission Management', select at least one group to place the new User in.
The following Groups are available:
- 'Admin' - Gives the User permission to edit, delete and add services.
- 'Account Management' - Gives the User permission to edit, delete, but not add services.
- 'End user' - Gives the user permission to log in and edit their accessibility only.
- 'Call details' - Gives the user permission to view the Call Detail Record list.
Give us a call for a full breakdown of the different permissions available for each Permission Group and/ or to add a customised Permission Group together with you.
Adding a User via the Voys 4G-app
Once you have logged in to the Voys 4G-app...
- Click on the Hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines stacked one above the other) on the left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select either 'Statistics' or 'Dial plan' as this will take you to Freedom where you can choose to click on 'Dashboard' or 'Admin' in the Main Menu.
- Click on 'Users' under the 'Main functionalities' section and follow the above process.