In this guide, you will learn how to perform the MS Teams admin setup. This guide is only applicable if you have obtained the Teams integration from Voys.
Before you begin
Before you start with the Teams admin setup, it is helpful to have the following things ready:
- A user login for an Office 365 account with Global Admin rights.
- A Microsoft Phone System license add-on (or E5 license) for the end user of the service.
- Access to Freedom to manage or create the SIP credentials.
- One or two available Office 365 user licenses such as Business Essentials/Premium or E1/E3/E5, for a few hours during the initial installation.
Activate Microsoft Teams Connector
- Open the email you received from Voys.
- Click on the activation link in the email within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Log in with your Global Admin Account from Microsoft.
- Go to Services.
- Enable Teams synchronization.
- Click on the Sync Now button.
Is the synchronization complete? Please send us a reply to the email so that we can start working for you.
If we receive a response from you regarding the email, we will ensure that the VoIP accounts of the specified users are linked to MS Teams. Once we have done this, we will send you an email in return. Once you have received that email from us,
- Log in to the Callto365 portal with your Global Admin Account from Microsoft.
- Go to the Users tab.
- Press Sync Now.
If all these steps have been followed, everything will work and you can start using MS Teams. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the Teams integration to become active.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com