What is the difference between running out of credit and being suspended?
- Prepaid customers have no “airtime”, and the account balance is 0 or Negative
- Please check the balance on Freedom on the Dashboard
- You can still receive calls but you will not be able to make any outgoing calls
- In a case whereby the account remains negative for 7 days, the account will automatically be suspended
- An email will automatically be sent to your billing email with a link to Top-Up
- No incoming calls can be received and no outgoing calls can be made at this Stage
- You will not have access to Freedom to top up
- A top-up link will be emailed to your billing email address
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com