What Is A Dial Plan?
- Click on 'Dial plan' in the main navigation bar.
- Open or add a Dial plan
- If you are editing an existing Dial plan:
- Click on the corresponding phone number.
1. Click Add dial plan.
2. Enter the 'Phone number' you wish to create a dial plan for. Freedom will give suggestions that do not have a dial plan yet.
3. Enter a 'Description' for easy reference. (e.g. 'Main number)
- Click edit dial plan
- To add a step, click on add a step. To edit a step, click on the three dots at the end of the specific row that you would like to edit.
- When adding or editing a step, use drop-down menus to select a feature and/or feature options.
- Click confirm on that step
- When you're done, click Save at the bottom of the dial plan.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com