How does Voys prepaid work exactly?
- Invoices are issued on payment
- Freedom shows all amounts excluding VAT. E.g. When you buy R100 of prepaid credit, R86.96 is shown on the dashboard as an available credit.
- Call charges are deducted from the available balance immediately after the call has ended.
- Subscriptions and once-off fees are deducted from your balance at the end of the month. Your account can go into negative and you can only make calls when your account has a positive balance.
Payments can be made online via the Freedom web portal. We accept the following payment methods:
- Instant EFT
- MasterCard and Visa credit cards. Payments are processed through Peach Payments.
Checking your balance
Your current prepaid credit balance is available on your Freedom dashboard.
You can set a prepaid balance threshold. (Go to Account >> Billing >> Prepaid. Select the Settings tab.)
When your available prepaid credit drops below the threshold, you will receive a notification via email.
One week before invoicing is due and service fees are deducted from your credit, you will also receive an email confirming the expected balance available after services fees have been deducted.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org