How do I load prepaid credit on my Freedom account?
- Log in to Freedom
- Go to the 'Dashboard' tab
- Click the Top-up credit button under the 'Prepaid balance' section
- Once you have topped up, you will be redirected to the 'Top-up' tab.
- Enter your email address, Company Name, Business Address and VAT number as you want them to reflect on your invoice.
- Enter the amount that you wish to top up your account with. VAT and the Total including VAT will be automatically calculated.
- Select your preferred payment method (Credit / Debit Card or EFT)
- You will be prompted to enter either your card details or to log into your online banking account
- When Credit / Debit card is selected: Fill in your bank card details
- When Instant EFT is selected: Click on your bank's icon & log into your bank’s online banking portal in order to make the payment. Please allow enough time for the transaction to proceed.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically redirected to your Freedom dashboard
- You will receive your payment invoice via email.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com