How do I configure my Polycom desk phone for use with Freedom, your cloud-hosted PBX?
This manual will help you configure your Polycom desk phone for use with Freedom, our cloud-hosted PBX. The screenshots are from the SoundPoint IP 331 model. Other models will look slightly different, but the settings will be the same.
- Connect the Polycom device to the network (modem/router/switch/network point) using an Ethernet cable (ensure that your PC is connected to the same network as the Polycom device)
- Locate the IP address of the device by pressing Phone Menu >>Status >> Platform >> Phone >> scroll down until you can view the IP address
- Launch the web browser and type the IP address into the URL bar
- Login to the device's web interface
- Fill in: Username: Polycom Password: 456
Go to Settings >> SIP
Go to Settings >> Audio Codec Priority
Go to Settings >> Network >> NAT
Go to Single Setup
Your phone is now ready for use!
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com