If you receive this message, there is most likely something wrong with your network settings. Follow the steps below to find out where the problem lies, or contact your IT personnel.
- If you connect via a switch, try this:
- Do you use WiFi to make calls? Try this:
- If the Webphone is not working properly while connected directly to the router, try restarting the router.
- After the restart, try again. If it still doesn't work, there may be an issue with your router.
- Is it still not working? Then we recommend contacting an IT specialist, or perhaps some more tips for you here.
Plug your laptop directly into the router with a cable. Does the Webphone work well now? If so, there may be a problem with the connections you are using. Check if all cables are properly connected, and try restarting your switch if necessary. Does it work well now?
If you usually make calls via wifi and it works when the cable is connected directly to the router, it may be that your Wi-Fi signal is not stable enough to make calls via the Webphone. We recommend using a wired network. You can use a USB hub if your laptop doesn't have the right ports.
- Open the Webphone
- Go to Settings
- Scroll to Debugging then click Remote Logging
- Make sure remote logging is turned on.
- Open the Webphone
- Press Contact Us
- Indicate here what you are missing and press Send feedback
- NB: If you want to contact us, read on. This is only a way to send feedback to us so that we can act on it.
- Please, Make sure Remote Logging is turned on
- Write down some examples of when the issue happened, be as specific as possible with the date and time. For example:
- March 12 at 1:13 p.m. with telephone number 0612345678.
- Today at 13:15 pm with tel 0678910112
- If you need urgent help, we advise you to call us on 021 012 5000
If it's an option to test the issues with us, that's fine too.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com