How to set up a Yealink DECT
On this page, you can read how to set up Yealink DECT devices. This guide is suitable for, among others, the W52P and W60P.
Retrieve the IP address of the device
- Press the OK button three times.
- Enter the device's IP address in a web browser (on a computer that is on the same network). Log in with the username admin and the password admin..
- Go to the Account tab.
- Fill in the VoIP account’s internal number in Label and Display name, e.g. 201.
- Enter the Account ID of your VoIP account in the Register name and User name fields.
- Go to freedom.voys.co.za.
- At Password, enter the password for your VoIP account.
- Hover over the password for that same VoIP account to copy it.
Copy the settings from the screenshot below:
- Click on Confirm.
- At Register Status, it will now display as registered..
- Click on Codec.
- Click on Advanced.
- We recommend separating the local SIP port for each device.
- The Local SIP Port depends on your VoIP account ID. Assuming your account ID is 123400007, then you would enter 5067 here. You take the last digits of your VoIP account and add it to 5060. This gives you 5060+007=5067. This way, each Local SIP Port is unique and it is easier for your router.
- If you want to add multiple accounts, you can select another account where Account 1 is now and repeat the above steps. Make sure you set Account active to Enabled.
- After that, you also have to register (pair) your handsets to the base station.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com