- Most VoIP phones will allow you to have a conference call with 3 participants. This is a free Voys Freedom feature.
- The specific procedure to make a 3-way conference call is different for every VoIP phone. However, most phones will work in a way similar to the procedure described below, which is for the Yealink T21.
How it works
- Place OR answer a call.
- Press Conf on your device
- Dial the phone number or extension of the third participant
- Press Send
- When the participant answers the call, press Conf again
During the conference call, you can action the following:
- Press the Hold key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the Split key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the Cancel key to end the conference call.
- Your virtual conference room with unlimited participants.
- Attend a conference call by dialing a dedicated phone number from any phone.
- Secure the conference call with a PIN.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org