You can install(configure) a VoIP account on practically any VoIP device. Do you need help with the installation on your specific device? Click here, on this page you will find a list of the most used VoIP devices. Each phone needs a unique VoIP account. When you install one VoIP account on several devices, our platform cannot decide which device should ring.
- A VoIP account is registered on a device.
- VoIP-account is not registered, this can have multiple causes: the device has no internet access, no power connection, or still needs to be installed.
- Het VoIP account is connected by a user to the Voys App (link to app page)
- Het VoIP account is connected to a user to the Voys Webphone.
- Encrypted calling is enabled on the VoIP account level (and the device is not online)
Each user has three VoIP accounts connected; one for a physical device, one for the Voys Webphone, and one for the Voys app.
This is the number identification of your VoIP account. You need this number for setting up your physical device.
When you click on the three dots on the right of the VoIP account you get the following options:
- Deactivate: here you can deactivate your VoIP account. When this is the case, you cannot use this account for calling.
- Provisioning: Click here when you want to install a Cisco phone on this VoIP account.
- Edit: Here you can edit the VoIP account; this is also possible by clicking on the account number.
- Delete: Do you want to delete a VoIP account, click here.
When you click on a VoIP account you see the following things:
- Description. Here you can change the name of the VoIP account.
- Account-ID. This is the number identification of your VoIP account. You need this number for setting up your physical device.
- Password: This is the password of the VoIP account. You need this for manually installing your IP Phone,
- Internal Number: the internal number of the VoIP account, this can be called internally by your colleagues.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com