What can I do with a user?
With your user account, you can log in to freedom.voys.nl. In addition, you indicate with your user whether you can be reached on your landline, your app, the webphone, your mobile phone, or whether you are not available.
Did you become a customer before January 19, 2022, and do you want to add a user? Then click here.
- Log in to Freedom
- Click on ' Admin ' in the menu bar
- Select ' Users'
- Click on Add
There are five tabs. We'll start with the first.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter the new user's email address.
- Create a password for the new user or check "Send an e-mail and let the user set a new password". The new user will then be sent a recovery link to create a password.
- Give the correct user rights in Member of Permission groups.
- Click on 'Create user.'
Administrative rights options
- 'Management': with a management account the user can view and adjust everything.
- 'Account management': the user with these rights can change almost everything except administrative matters and add services.
- 'Call details': the user with this rights group can only view the call statistics.
- 'End user': With these rights, the user can only manage his own reachability.
Go to the incoming calls tab to set the reachability of your user.
- An internal number is set by default. You can adjust this.
- Set your accessibility at 'Select the destination of your user here.' Are you not available? Then you indicate this and your user account will be skipped in the dial plan.
- If necessary, adjust the 'internal number' of your destination.
- Do you want to use a desk phone? Here you will find manuals for the most commonly used devices.
NB! Managing your availability only works if you are in the dial plan as a user.
Choose 'Add new landline/mobile phone number' if you want to add a mobile call forwarding for your user.
For outgoing calls, you set which phone number is sent when you dial out. You have two options here:
- "Use the same outgoing phone number for all phones." You set this if you always want to call out with the same number.
- • "Use different outgoing phone numbers per phone." You can set this option if you want to make calls with different accounts, with different telephone numbers and/or outgoing names.
You can also set it to send different names. The name is only sent with internal calls.
Here you set the security requirements:
- 'Two-factor authentication'. For security reasons, you can only do this for the account with which you are currently logged in.
- You can set 'Mandatory password change after the next login' so that the new user can create a new password himself when logging in for the first time.
- You can set 'log out automatically after 10 minutes' if you want to be logged out if you have not used Freedom for 10 minutes or more.
- Set 'Reset VoIP login data' if you want to change VoIP data for certain devices. The data is automatically reloaded into the app and Webphone, so you don't have to log in again.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org