What can I do with a user?
With your user account you can do two things: log in to Freedom, the Voys app and the plug-ins and manage your own accessibility. For example, you can indicate that you can be reached on your landline, on your app, on your mobile phone or indicate that you are not available.
Did you become a customer after 18th January 2022 and do you want to add a user? Then click here
- Log in to Freedom.
- Click on ‘Admin' in the menu bar
- Choose ‘Users'
- Click on ‘Add’
Now you see these four tabs.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter the E-mail address and create a password. This password is temporary; when the user logs in for the first time, he adjusts it.
- Give the correct user rights in Member of permission groups.
- 'End user': they can only manage their own reachability.
- 'Admin': with an admin account the user can view and adjust everything.
- 'Account management': can do almost everything, except change administrative matters and add services.
- 'Call details': can only view the call statistics.
Here you indicate where you want to be reached. For example on your VoIP account or on your mobile phone.
- VoIP accounts: Check your VoIP telephone(s) here.
- App account: Choose the account you use in the Voys 4G app here.
- Landline / Mobile number: Here you tick the external number on which you want to be reached.
- Number for colleagues: With this option, you can choose an internal number on which you want to be reachable for colleagues.
How do you want to call out
If you have selected a VoIP account with the App or the Plugin, you can select the correct outgoing number here. By selecting the correct Click-and-call account, you determine which device you use to make calls via the Click-and-call plugin.
Here you can change your language preference. You can choose between Dutch and English.
- Log out after 10 minutes. If you check this, you will automatically log out after 10 minutes if there is no activity. This only applies to login to freedom.voys.co.za.
- Mandatory change your password the next time you log in. This is only automatically checked the first time; for example, the user can change the password to a password of his choice.
Now that you have set up the user account, it can still be added to the dial plan.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com