My Webphone starts automatically when I turn on my laptop, but it doesn't seem to be working?
You want the Webphone to start automatically when you start your laptop. This is certainly an option, but we recommend always checking if your Webphone is fully started up. It may be that the Webphone does not respond immediately. What could be the problem?
- You are still on DND from the last time you used the Webphone. The Webphone remembers this the next time you start up.
- It may also be that you always have to bring the Webphone to the foreground to actually have it active.
- Your headset is not immediately properly connected. The Webphone does not allow calls because it knows your audio is not working properly.
- You are using the Webphone in a tab and letting Chrome start automatically. Make sure you put the app on your laptop. Click here to learn how to do this.
Tip! If you use automatic startup, always check if your Webphone is active and your headset is connected.
How to automatically start the Webphone?
This can be easily achieved by adding the URL webphone.voys.co.za on the settings in Google Chrome
- Click on the gear icon to go to Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Startup.
- A list of programs and apps will appear.
- Find the Webphone and click on the slider to automatically start it.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org