On the right side of your statistics, you can find the filters. These allow you to easily filter the desired information.
- Start time: Select this if you have a specific time in mind in combination with the end time.
- End date: Select the end date of your filter. Note: this must not be more than 30 days after the start date.
- End time: Select this if you have a specific time in mind in combination with the start time.
- Search for a specific phone number: Search for a specific phone number or part of it.
- Show all missed calls: Check this box if you only want to see missed calls.
- Conversation direction: If you want to display only incoming or outgoing calls, select the appropriate one here. Both are also possible.
- Recordings: Select whether you only want to see recorded conversations or conversations without recording. To see both, choose all.
- Totalize on: Choose from the options: none, caller, called to, customer, and account/called number. The totals can be found by clicking on account/called number. You can then see how many calls were made per account or per phone number. The "Number" column indicates how many calls are included, and the "Talk time" column shows the total duration of these calls. In the list, columns such as date/time are omitted. This is because a line in the list can consist of multiple calls with different dates.
Export call list
Do you want to download the data from the call list? Click on the Export button. You will then see the following screen:
- Enter the desired date of the call you want to export. Note: the maximum export option is 31 days. If you want data from multiple months, export each month separately.
- Click on Save. The download will now begin.
As soon as the export starts running, you will see the following bar:
- Go to the download page to download the export. Click on Account > Billing > Downloads in the upper right-hand corner.
We keep your call data for only one year. If you want to be able to find it yourself for a longer period of time, this is possible via Webhooks.
It might be that the filters are not set up properly. You can also contact us via the details below for assistance
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com