By default, the W73P/W53P is delivered as a set, consisting of a base station and a handset. They are already linked to each other when you receive them. If you want to add an extra handset to the base station, you can do so as follows:
- Make sure your handset is turned on and possibly charging.
- The following message appears on the screen of your handset: "Press base page (r) 2s, then press OK".
- Press the page button on the base station for at least 2 seconds.
- Then select Register handset on your handset.
- Select the base station (usually base 1).
- Press Ok.
- Press OK again.
- Next, you will see a MAC address with the message Subscribe Base. Press Ok.
- You will be asked for a PIN code; this is 0000.
- Press Done.
The handset is now paired with the base station.
After successfully logging in, the name of the handset and the internal number will appear in the display of the handset.
The base station automatically assigns an account to the handset. The quickest way is to move the handsets. If you want to use a specific handset, you can adjust the account information in the interface to the correct VoIP account. Read here how to do it.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org