To be able to use all the features of your Yealink phone, it is important to use the latest firmware. On this page, we will explain how you can update the firmware of your Yealink device. The firmware used in this explanation also allows you to use the device with Dutch language settings.
Download the latest firmware. This ZIP file contains all firmware files for Yealink phones, including Dutch settings. Unzip the file after downloading. You will need the contents of this unpacked file later.
Find the device's IP address
- Press the ok button or
- Go to the menu of the phone.
- Select Status.
- In a web browser on a computer that is on the same network as the phone, go to the IP address of the phone.
- Log in with the username admin and the password admin or username voys and password freedom.
Update Yealink device
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click on Upgrade.
- Click on Browse.
- Go to the folder where you unzipped the downloaded firmware file.
- Select the firmware file that fits your device from this folder.
Tip: You can find the device type in the top left of the web interface next to the Yealink logo.
- Click on Upload.
The update starts. Do not close the web interface and leave the device on until the home screen is displayed again. The device may automatically restart multiple times.
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com