With the feature Sounds you can add and manage your custom recorded messages.
Here you can find all audiofiles that are connected to your account. This is also the place to record, upload, delete and download audio files. The audio files in this feature can be used for different features, such as Messages, Voicemail, Queue and IVR.
Adding a sound file
To be able to record a sound you will need a computer, laptop or tablet with a microphone.
- Log in to Freedom
- Go to Admin in the Main menu.
- Click on Sounds and click on the Add button.
- Give a name to the sound, so that you know what the audio file contains. For example: Work hours voicemail.
- Complete the fields under the 'Sound description' section
- Check the 'Create message' box (so as to have your sound automatically added to the Messages module, saving you the double-work of adding it later)
- Under the 'Sound file' section, select Record file (you will be prompted to start recording your message after you have enabled your Microphone). Or select Upload file to upload a message file (in mp3 or WAV format) that is already recorded and saved on your PC for instance.
- Click the Save button and your message is uploaded.
Download a sound file
- Log in on Freedom
- Go to Admin
- Click on Sounds
- Click on the Audio file that you want to download
- Select “upload audio file.”
- Scroll to Current sound file and click on the three dots.
- Click on Download
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org