Do you want to adjust that happens when somebody calls your business' number at a certain time, day, or date?
Opening hours - advanced will cater more to the specifics in your calling plan, such as when there is a public holiday on Sunday followed by a holiday on Monday.
How to set-up opening hours | Advanced?
- Log in on Freedom
- Go to 'Admin' >> 'Opening hours' (under Options)
- Click Add to create a new condition for a specific time or period of unavailability.
- Name your Opening Hours group.
- Add a description for easy reference (e.g. 'General business hours').
- Click Step 2.
- Set the 'Opening hours and days' to the specific day/ date/ time combination you wish to use this condition for.
- Click Save.
Update your Dialplan
Now add your newly created Opening Hours| advance feature to your Dialplan as the first step.
Please note: Your Dialplan must first be empty before you can add Opening Hours.
The public holidays can be set under Opening hours | Basic which is available here
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com