- Log in with your username and password
- Click on 'Personal' in the upper right corner, and then on 'Personal settings
- Click on 'Enable 2FA' for 'two-step verification
- Scan the QR code with an app like Google Authenticator or Authy on your mobile phone.
- Enter the code you see on your phone into Token.
- Forcing two-step verification for all colleagues
- Remembering two-step verification for each used device, so you do not have to perform two-step verification each time you log in from the same device
- Setting up or changing two-step verification for other colleagues
- Using the API (which requires logging in to Freedom) when two-step verification is set up for your User
We are constantly working on our platform and other products. If you want to stay informed of all updates, check for new updates
Still, want to speak to a colleague?
Can't quite figure it out or get it right? Call our Customer Happiness Team at 021 012 5000 or send an email to email@example.com